Living Word Fellowship Mission Statement
“Living Word Fellowship is a group of believers that purpose to know God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We strive to equip fellow believers of Jesus through study of God’s Word, discipleship and encouraging fellowship. We want to show God’s love to everyone through grace and truth. We desire to introduce the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ to the whole world beginning with those around us. John 3:17 says: “God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.” We too are not interested in judging but rather allowing the Way, the Truth and the Life to set people free from judgment and condemnation.” – Pastor Dave
- David Robinson
- 5621 NE 78th Street Vancouver, Wa 98665
Sunday Morning Service Times:
- 9:00 am.service
- Family service when children attend the service
- 10:45 am service
- Child care
- Children’s programs K – 4th grade
- Middle school – 6th grade – 8th grade
The Shield (High School Youth Group)
- The Shield is a place where we dive into God’s word each week to learn more about who He is and how He desires to have a tangible relationship with each of us.
- Join us Thursday’s at 7:00pm at the Church as we gather together to worship Him through music, relationships and serving!
Konn3ct (Middle School Youth Group)
- Join us Sunday mornings at 10:45 for a time of fellowship, fun and study.
- We have activities multiple times per month.
- Prior activities have included Kayaking, Go Karting and Pizza
- Contact Doug Mabry with any questions or to sigh up. 360-608-2446.
Men’s and Woman’s Bible Study:
- Every Wednesday starting at 6:30pm
- Meets at the Church
- Join us every Wednesday at 9:00am for breakfast.
- Fatty Patty’s 10501 NE Hwy 99 #31, Vancouver, Wa 98686
- Everyone is welcome
Wednesday Afternoon Prayer:
- Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday
- Location: Ministry Center (Next door to the church)
- Time: 1:00pm